12Bet Deposit and Withdrawal Options
Before you create an account on 12Bet, many users wonder how they can make a deposit or withdraw money. By choosing this betting site you can easily and conveniently make financial transactions on your account. This is a solid betting site that always pays out winnings and doesn’t charge any hidden fees. In this review, we will take a detailed look at available 12Bet deposit methods and 12Bet withdrawal.
How to Deposit at 12Bet?
Making a deposit is an important part of playing at 12Bet on real cash. You can choose from several types of bonuses up to 100% of the deposited amount, after you register you will get a 12Bet bonus. The minimum deposit has to be 700 Indian rupees and more.
To qualify for the bonus program, the player needs to be aware of how to deposit the account correctly. Especially if he does it for the first time. We’d like to reassure you though: the 12Bet deposit procedure is very simple and takes up to 5 minutes. Maybe even less, if you follow our step-by-step instructions:
- Go to the website/mobile app, and log in with your details. If you don’t already have an account, make sure you create one – otherwise you won’t be able to bet money.
- Go to your personal cabinet and click on Deposit. A pop-up window will open the available deposit methods. Choose the most suitable of them: PowerPay, Smart Pay, Easy Pay, Express Pay, and PayBuddy.
- Make a deposit and enter your Transaction ID. If this is your first time depositing, be sure to pay attention to the bonus terms – you may find it more profitable to deposit a certain amount. Also, note that each payment system has limits (about them later).
- Wait until the money is credited. Usually, they arrive on your balance within 15 minutes.
After confirmation, you can start betting on sports or play online casino for money. After depositing, do not forget to activate the bonus in your personal cabinet.
It is desirable to switch off VPN when you make money transactions, if you have one – using similar services at 12Bet is not welcomed. Moreover, when logging in from your local IP address, the betting site automatically detects your location and allows you to use the local currency to deposit money. This is convenient because all your money transactions will be converted to Indian rupees.
Each payment method has specific deposit requirements. Minimum and maximum deposit amount, commission, and time of funds receipt. For your convenience we have provided this information in a special table:
|Payment system||Minimum amount||Maximum amount||Fee||Deposit time|
|PowerPay||1 000 INR||50 000 INR||0%||Instantly|
|SmartPay||1 000 INR||200 000 INR||0%||Up to 15 minutes|
|Easy Pay||1 500 INR||320 000 INR||0%||Up to 15 minutes|
|Express Pay||1 000 INR||100 000 INR||0%||Up to 15 minutes|
|PayBuddy||1 000 INR||100 000 INR||0%||Up to 15 minutes|
All of the listed 12Bet deposit methods are proven and profitable for players from India. The most important thing is that you can work with rupees and it takes up to 15 minutes to deposit.
What is the Minimum Deposit?
According to the current information on the official website, the minimum amount to deposit on 12Bet is 1,000 Indian rupees. A little more than that if you use the Easy Pay service, which is 1,500 INR.
If you make a deposit via any payment system for the first time, 12Bet Administration may ask you for some documents which prove your identity. Verification will also be required for withdrawals, so this procedure is unavoidable. Also remember that you can get various bonuses on your first and subsequent deposits, which will make your further game even more profitable.
How to Withdraw Money?
All successful players sooner or later are faced with the fact that they need to withdraw their winnings. To make sure you don’t have any problems, use the 12Bet withdrawal information below:
- Login to the website or mobile client with your username and password;
- Click on Withdrawal and fill in the details in the form that opens;
- Wait for the withdrawal of requested funds – usually, this procedure takes no longer than 1-2 days.
Almost every money transaction is checked and confirmed by the financial department of 12Bet because we have strict norms for payment processing, which is necessary to avoid cases of fraud. When your withdrawal request is processed successfully, you will receive a withdrawal notification by email.
In terms of withdrawal, there are far fewer options than when you make a deposit. But it will be enough since the existing users do not complain and easily withdraw their winnings in Indian rupees their usual way through the Easy Pay service.
The conditions for 12Bet withdrawal are as follows:
- The minimum amount must not be less than 1,000 INR,
- Maximum – 320 000 INR.
- The transfer takes from 4 to 48 hours (sometimes faster).
- The commission is not charged.
Withdrawal Limit for Indian Users
Withdrawal limits is set on 12Bet: not less than 1,000 ₹ and not more than 320,000 ₹.
What is the Time to Withdraw?
Since there is only one payment system available to Indian players of 12Bet, the time frame for withdrawal is adjusted to its conditions. For Easy Pay it is 4-48 hours. Longer time can be due to two reasons:
- You are still a new player;
- You requested a withdrawal on a weekend.
Common Problems When Depositing and Withdrawing Money in 12Bet
Although the procedure for depositing and withdrawing money is very simple, some players have certain difficulties with it. Firstly, unlike major casinos that support credit and debit cards, these methods are not currently available to Indian players at 12Bet.
Another question that interests users from India are whether it is possible to withdraw an amount that exceeds the maximum limit? For this, you need to contact the support representatives. It is possible that your request will be approved. At the same time, your profile may be imposed monthly limits, which are equal to a certain amount – this point should also be clarified with the support team.
Also, it is strictly forbidden to use VPN when carrying out money transactions. This is due to the fact that the transaction will simply end with an error and return back to the account. All this takes time, which you may not have. That’s why it’s important to disable VPNs before the withdrawal.
Sometimes for 12Bet withdrawal, you may be required to verify your details. For this, the player must undergo identity verification by sending scanned copies of documents: passport, driver’s license, or other, which confirms your identity. In addition, the information provided must match the name and data you provided when you registered your account. In general, it is a simple one-time procedure, after which you will be able to withdraw your winnings easily.
Does it happen that deposits and withdrawals take longer than usual? The probability is not high since deposits are usually received into the account after a few minutes. A slightly different situation may be on the withdrawal of money – no more than two days until the security service approves your request.
Some users complain that they see stock banners in foreign currencies – dollars or euros. You don’t have to worry about that, because 12Bet converts rupees at a favorable rate for Indian players. More detailed information about the amounts can be found in the terms and conditions of this or that promotion.
Let us give you some recommendations on deposits and withdrawals in 12Bet:
- You can withdraw money only in the currency that is designated in the game profile. If you made a mistake during registration, you have an option to change the currency in your personal cabinet. It is located in the banking services – here you can select the currency.
- For convenience, players can link the casino account to the selected payment method and use the same process for both deposits and withdrawals.
- There are few options for a 12Bet deposit and especially withdrawal, so you will definitely not be clogging your head with unnecessary information. The main thing, in this case, is not quantity, but quality.
- You can deposit and withdraw funds not only through your computer but also on mobile devices – in the 12Bet application for Android and iOS.
- Unlike offline bookmakers, online sports betting is completely legal in India. You don’t have to worry that another financial transaction won’t take place. All payments through the mentioned services are considered safe and easily traceable.
With 12Bet you don’t have to worry about money transactions, including even the largest amounts (limit up to 320,000 INR). The betting site takes care of its users and makes sure that all of them are satisfied with sports betting services and further withdrawals of winnings – in the shortest possible time. You can’t take that away from 12Bet. At least, we have hardly seen any negative reviews on the net.